P: (715) 830-8244 | E:
YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS.
WE ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT HELPING YOUR BUSINESS GROW!
Our mission is to provide you with solid, unbiased information, guidance and support to help you grow your business. Let us help you find new customers, new connections and new insights to inform your business decisions.
Helping small businesses since 2005 – how can we help you?
How can we help your business grow?
We can help you address questions such as:
- Should I expand my reach to a new geographic area?
- Am I setting my prices appropriately for my market?
- Are there new customer markets out there I should look into?
- Is my new product/service idea feasible?
- How can I use my financials to help me better understand my business success?
- Where can I make connections with new customers?
- How can I better define my target markets to ensure a better ROI for my marketing budget?
WHAT SERVICES DO WE OFFER TO YOUR BUSINESS?
We offer small business support services including:
- Secondary market research to explore industry trends or new market potential
- Survey development or customer interviews to gather primary research
- Research-based sales forecasting
- Help researching and writing your business plan or feasibility study
- Financial analysis to focus on product line profitability
- Target market analysis
- Pricing analysis through research
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
How can we help you?
What is your goal?
Sounding Board Groups
MAKE AN INVESTMENT IN YOUR BUSINESS SUCCESS!
Experience Sharing - Decision Making – Problem Solving – Growth Focused - Confidential
Consider joining a Sounding Board Group!
Join a Sounding Board Group
Sounding Board Member Benefits:
- One monthly Sounding Board meeting with a ResourceAbility consultant
- One quarterly Sounding Board Group meeting with other (non-competing) business owners and guided by a ResourceAbility consultant
- Access to advice and opinions by email
- Quarterly training sessions on topics of interest to small business owners
- Connections with other small business owners who can share their own advice and experiences with you in a friendly, non-competitive environment
- Clear structure and organization to all meetings to make the most efficient use of your time
Make an investment in your business success!
THE ABILITY TO GET THE JOB DONE.
THE RESOURCES TO DO IT.
ResourceAbility, LLC was founded in 2005 to help meet the needs of small business owners in Western Wisconsin. It now supports clients across Wisconsin and Minnesota through research, forecasting and other support services that most small businesses don't have in-house.
We have been helping small businesses grow since 2005.
Our combined skills provide a wide range of experience
not normally available to small business owners.
Here's what some of our clients are saying about us
ResourceAbility was instrumental in helping us create an international student program and a private prep school in western Wisconsin. Kelly & Pam exemplify dedication and professionalism. We highly recommend businesses initiate a consultation with ResourceAbility; it may lead to something remarkable.
- Jeff & Missy Hause
Mount Senario Education Center
The Eau Claire Curling Club hired Kelly from ResourceAbility to lead development and implementation of a Strategic Plan for our rapidly growing club. Kelly’s detailed and organized approach encouraged collaboration within our diverse team in a step-by-step development of club Mission, Vision, Core Value Statement, and Goals. The written plan Kelly developed using these outputs has given our organization a base on which to grow in a planned manner and ensure a strong organization moving forward while continuing to foster the values important to our sport.
- Scott Biederman
Chair of Strategic Planning Committee & Board Member, Eau Claire Curling Club
ResourceAbility did an excellent job writing the business plan for Ultimate Performance Gymnastics. It was so well written and laid out that the bank actually loaned UPG more than what we originally asked for. It was very thorough and easily understandable. If you are looking for help with your business plan they are the people to use to accomplish this enormous task. I know for sure we will use them again in the very near future when we expand.
- Lynn Wingert
Owner, Ultimate Performance Gymnastics
Kelly and Pam are great! I was at a loss on how to more forward with developing my business. I met with Kelly and she was so knowledgeable and easy to talk with. She listened to what I had to say and formed a plan for me and keeps me on track, giving me all the support I need to reach my goals! Their qualifications, both experience and education, are impressive, but what I like most about them is how down to earth and real they are. You can’t afford to NOT consult with ResourceAbility!
- Dyan Larson
Owner, Fork Studios
Let us help you!
The first meeting is free – get to know us and let us get to know your business.
WE LOVE OUR JOB!
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
We are passionate about what we do – and what we do is help small businesses grow! If you think you could use some extra help in growing your own business, then contact us for a free initial meeting. Let us help you!